A little halftime entertainment
After the Thanksgiving dishes have been cleared away and the Cowboys game safely out of reach, I thought you might enjoy a little puzzle to exercise your mind this holiday.
The following was sent to me by a friend. I’ve worked out one solution, but I plan to try again today and see if I get the same answer.
This is a quiz that was written by Einstein. They say 85% of the population does not possess the logical thinking ability to solve it. Are you among the 15% who can?
1. There are 5 houses of 5 different colors arranged in a straight row.
2. Within each house lives a different owner, all of a different nationality.
3. Each of the 5 owners drinks a different beverage, smoke a different brand of cigar, and keep a different type of pet.
4. You are facing the row of houses and read left to right.
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The owner who smokes Pall Mall, keeps birds…
(To continue reading this article, please contact us today for a print or email subscription to the Jefferson Jimplecute! — (903) 665-2462, JIMPLECUTE1848@GMAIL.COM)